Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie
Unisex Organic Hoodie

Unisex Organic Hoodie

Need to customise? Calculate the price
1 pc 25+ pcs 50+ pcs 100+ pcs 250+ pcs
£22.34 £21.24(-5%) £20.14(-10%) £19.04(-15%) £17.94(-20%)
Colour
Colour
Black
Grey
White
Sizes and quantity
Sizes and quantity
S
In Stock 100+ Available
Out of stock

Notify me when it's available:

M
In Stock 100+ Available
Out of stock

Notify me when it's available:

L
In Stock 100+ Available
Out of stock

Notify me when it's available:

XL
In Stock 100+ Available
Out of stock

Notify me when it's available:

Order without a customisation
Customise order
  • Our hoodie isn’t just saving the oceans - it also includes a 40% organic cotton constituent which reduces water consumption, energy and carbon emissions in its manufacturing. The remaining 60% is our signature RPET. RPET stands for Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate, probably more familiar as the material used to make plastic bottles. We love this hoodie. It combines two sustainable materials to make an excellent quality garment with a loose fit.

    Details:
    40% organic cotton, 60% recycled RPET
    200 gsm fabric weight
     

    • Wash at 30°C and air dry as far as possible. The planet will thank you and your clothes will last longer. Using a dryer creates most of a garment's carbon footprint. 
      • True regular fit.